COVID -19 CHURCH RE-OPENING RECOMMENDATIONS.RCCG OVERCOMERS HOUSE.
The government has announced that places of worship can re-open with effect from 4th of July, subject to some restrictions. In order to be able to reopen, we have put together some recommendations in line with the govt guidelines and consultation with our Central Office. The church is also been deep cleaned with sanitiser and ventilated. Below are the recommendations:
1. Temperatures will be checked at the point of entry and anyone with a high temperature will be asked to go back home for an online service. The service will continue to be streamed by the church.
2. Hand sanitisers with stand will be the exit and entry points in the church.
3. There will be ONE entry point and ONE exit point in church building and this will be manned by both First Aid Team member and ushers to guide.
4. Use of face mask Is recommended as per government regulation.
5. There will be no Children or Teen’s church for the time being, because families will have to sit with their household and parents to take care and monitor their children.
6. It is essential that physical/social distancing measures are observed while in church, presently it is recommended to be 1m plus by government guideline.
7. Online registration is mandatory to determine how many people will be In church at each service. This is for contact tracing. Another guideline recommended by the government.
8. The Ushers and the First Aid Team are mandated to help us navigate through this and will be identified by their high visibility jackets. These measures are essential for us to adhere strictly to avoid transmission of the virus. Secret worshippers may be deployed to observe places of worship.
9. There will be no loitering or gathering before, during or after church service. No one is allowed to stay back after service for meet and greet.
God bless you.